What are the common classifications of electric butterfly valves?
Do you know the common classification of electric butterfly valve? The electric butterfly valve belongs to a variety of electric valves and electric regulating valves. The connection methods of electric butterfly valves are: flange type and wafer type; the main types of electric butterfly valve seals are: rubber seal and metal seal.
The electric butterfly valve controls the switching of the butterfly valve by a power signal. This product can be used as a shut-off valve, control valve and check valve in piping systems. With a manual control device, once a power failure occurs, it can be manually operated temporarily without affecting the use.
Classification by structure
(1) Center seal
(2) Single eccentric sealed electric butterfly valve.
(3) Double eccentric sealed electric butterfly valve.
(4) Three eccentric sealed electric butterfly valve.
2. Classified by sealing surface material
(1) Soft sealing The sealing pair is composed of a non-metal soft material to a non-metal soft material. The sealing pair is composed of a metal hard material and a non-metal soft material.
(2) Metal hard-seal electric butterfly valve. The sealing pair is composed of a metal hard material to a metal hard material.
3. Classified by sealed form
(1) Forced sealing: elastically sealed electric butterfly valve. The sealing specific pressure is generated by the valve plate pressing against the valve seat when the electric valve is closed, and the elasticity of the valve seat or the valve plate. Externally torque sealed electric butterfly valve, the sealing specific pressure is generated by the torque applied to the valve shaft.
(2) Charge-sealed electric butterfly valve: The specific pressure of the seal is generated by the pressure of the elastic sealing element on the valve seat or valve plate.
(3) Automatically sealed electric butterfly valve: The sealing specific pressure is automatically generated by the medium pressure.