Where is the check valve used?
1. In order to prevent reverse flow of medium, check valve should be installed on equipment, device and pipeline;
2. Check valve is generally suitable for cleaning medium, not suitable for medium containing solid particles and high viscosity;
3. Generally, vertical lift check valve should be selected on the horizontal pipeline with nominal diameter of 50mm;
4. Straight up and down check valve can be installed on both horizontal and vertical pipelines;
5. For the pump inlet pipeline, the bottom valve should be selected, which is generally only installed on the vertical pipeline at the pump inlet, and the medium flows from bottom to top;
6. The lift type is better than the swing type in terms of sealing performance and high fluid resistance. The horizontal type should be installed on the horizontal pipe and the vertical type should be installed on the vertical pipe;
7. The installation position of swing check valve is not limited. It can be installed on horizontal, vertical or inclined pipelines. If it is installed on vertical pipelines, the flow direction of medium should be from bottom to top
8. The swing check valve should not be made into a small diameter valve, but can be made into a valve with very high working pressure, PN can reached at 42MPa, and DN can also be very large, the maximum can reached at more than 2000mm. It can be applied to any working medium and any working temperature range according to different materials of shell and seal. The medium is water, steam, gas, corrosive medium, oil, medicine, etc. The working temperature range of medium is - 196-800 ℃;
9. The installation position of butterfly check valve is not limited. It can be installed on horizontal pipeline or vertical or inclined pipeline;
10. For high and medium pressure check valves with DN less than 50mm, vertical lift check valve and straight lift check valve should be selected;
11. For low-pressure check valve with DN less than 50mm, butterfly check valve, vertical lifting check valve and diaphragm check valve should be selected
12. For high and medium pressure check valves with DN greater than 50mm and less than 600mm, swing check valve should be selected;
13. For the medium and low pressure check valve with DN greater than 200mm and less than 1200mm, the ball check valve without wear should be selected;
14. For the low-pressure check valve with DN greater than 50mm and less than 2000mm, butterfly check valve and diaphragm check valve should be selected;
15. For the pipeline with small water hammer or no water hammer when it is required to be closed, slow closing swing check valve and slow closing butterfly check valve should be selected.
Bundor valve produces and sells butterfly check valve, swing check valve, silencing check valve and other check valve products. You are welcome to call or click online customer service to inquire.