Introduction to the structural features of butterfly valve
Butterfly valve is a kind of regulating valve, also called flap valve, which can be used to control the flow of medium in low-pressure pipeline. The structure of butterfly valve is very simple. The main components are valve body, disc, valve rod, valve seat and transmission device. The butterfly plate is in the shape of a disc, which will rotate with the rotation of the valve rod, to realized the opening and closing of the butterfly valve.
The structure of butterfly valve is very simple. Compared with other types of valves, butterfly valve has the advantages of small volume, light weight, small operating torque, labor-saving and rapid opening and closing. In addition, the sealing performance of butterfly valve is good, and it can also be used for flow regulation. It is the fastest-growing valve type at present and is one of the most widely used valve types. Let's talk about the structural characteristics of butterfly valve
The structure features of butterfly valve are as follows:
1. The butterfly valve is simple in structure, small in volume, light in weight and small in installation space. The operation of butterfly valve switch is labor-saving and quick. The disc only needs to rotate 90 ° to open or close the butterfly valve. These structural characteristics of butterfly valve make butterfly valve not only be used to cut off or connect medium in pipeline, but also be used as regulating valve to regulate medium in pipeline, with better flow control characteristics.
2. Butterfly valve is generally used in low-pressure pipeline. It can be used in the pipeline with mud as medium and other impurities, and there are few impurities in the pipeline mouth.
3. Butterfly valve belongs to energy-saving products. The disc of streamline design can reduce the fluid resistance in the pipeline to the minimum.
4. The valve rod is a through shaft structure, with high strength, good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance. When the butterfly valve is opened and closed, the valve rod only rotates horizontally in place, so the packing at the valve rod is not easy to be damaged, which ensures the sealing performance of the packing. In addition, the valve rod is fixed with the taper pin of the disc, and the protruding part is designed to prevent the valve rod from bursting out when the connection between the valve rod and the butterfly plate is accidentally broken, thus causing danger.
5. Butterfly valves are connected in various ways, including wafer connection, flange connection, welding connection, screw connection and lug clamp connection.
These are the structural characteristics of butterfly valves. Compared with other valve types, butterfly valves are more suitable for large-diameter valves.
Recommended by butterfly valve manufacturer
Bundor valve is a professional manufacturer of high-quality butterfly valves, with advanced production technology, excellent product quality, timely and efficient service, which is the best choice for you to purchase butterfly valves. Welcome to inquire.