Electric butterfly valves
are suitable for situations requiring flow regulation.Butterfly valve in the pipeline pressure loss is relatively large, about three times that of the gate valve, so when choosing butterfly valve, the pipeline system should be fully considered by the impact of pressure loss, but also consider the butterfly plate to withstand the pressure of the pipeline medium robustness.In addition, consideration must be given to operating temperature limitations of resilient seat materials at high temperatures.Butterfly valve structure length and overall height is small, fast opening and closing speed, and has good fluid control characteristics, butterfly valve structure principle is most suitable for making large diameter valves.When butterfly valves are required for flow control, the most important thing is to correctly select the size and type of butterfly valve so that it can work properly and effectively.Midline butterfly valves, usually in throttling, regulating control and mud medium, require short structure length, fast opening and closing speed (1/4 turn).Low pressure cut-off (low pressure difference), butterfly valve is recommended.Butterfly valve can be used in the case of double-position regulation, narrow mouth ground channel, low noise, cavitation and gasification phenomenon, a small amount of leakage into the atmosphere, with abrasive media.When the butterfly valve is used under special working conditions such as throttling regulation, strict sealing requirement, severe wear and low temperature (deep cold), special designed metal seal with regulating device for special triple eccentric or double eccentric butterfly valve is needed.
Structural features of electric butterfly valve:
1. Stable sealing performance under high temperature and high pressure conditions. Its special sealing system ensures high sealing performance in all temperature ranges from ultra-low temperature to ultra-high temperature
2. The three-dimensional eccentric sealing system and the optimized design make the valve with low opening resistance. The sealing surface of the butterfly plate is a convex cone, and every point on the circumference surface of the butterfly plate is separated from the sealing ring at the same time when it is opened, making it difficult for solids to accumulate on the sealing surface.
3. There is no phase sticking between butterfly plate and seal ring.
4. Sealing performance of valve is not affected by temperature change.
5. The stem axle diameter seal is made of graphite pressed forming seal ring. In summary, zero leakage is ensured.
Advantages of electric butterfly valve:
1. Easy and quick opening and closing, labor-saving, small fluid resistance, can be often operated.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3, can transport mud, at the pipe mouth of the liquid storage minimum.
4. Good sealing can be achieved under low pressure.
5. Good adjustment performance.