Performance characteristics of electric control valve
1. The design of water system in some areas shall be changed due to the change of some USES in the later stage of the project or after the project is put into operation, which will not affect the design of water system in other areas, let alone the balance of water system in other areas.
2. Since there is no need to use valve groups and valves for layered control, it saves you more pipe materials, insulation materials and installation costs and time;
3. Make the water system in a state of balance, so that the balance of the water system will not be affected by installation and installment or use of equipment in stages;
4. There is no need for system debugging, so it saves a lot of trouble, saves a lot of time and shorens the completion date;
5. The flow balance of the system is automatic, making installation and maintenance more convenient, and eliminating the possibility of human operation errors to destroy the balance.
6. The whole system is in dynamic balance, so the refrigeration unit and water pump will operate in an energy-saving state, saving a lot of maintenance costs.