Operating principle of electric Electric Control Valve
Installation and working principle of Electric Control Valve: Electric Control Valve is used for industrial and factory fluid control in air conditioning and ventilation, heat treatment plants.
Electric Control Valve structure: Electric Control Valve includes body, bonnet, disc, stem, shaft seal and seal.
Installation of Electric Control Valve:
1. Install according to the flow direction shown in the valve body
2. Before installing the valve, ensure that the pipeline is clean and there is no oxide left when welding.
3. Piping to valve body must be in perfect alignment.It's not vibrated.
4. In factories operating with high-temperature fluids (such as steam, overheated water, diathermy liquids), expansion joints should be used for installation to avoid piping expansion squeezing the valve body.
5. Actuator mounted vertically above body, avoid actuator under valve.
6. Remove drive from valve body with sufficient space for routine maintenance.
7. The valve shall not be installed in the environment of explosion and ambient temperature above 50℃ and below -5℃, nor shall it be placed in the place of steam, hydraulic jet or drip.
The Electric Control Valve is the supporting product of the central air conditioning fan coil. It is composed of a driver and a valve body. The driver is driven by a synchronous motor and has the functions of spring return and manual lever control.
The Electric Control Valve operates on the principle that the driver is driven by a reversible synchronous motor with a magnetic clutch.The use of the motor through the motor rotor and clutch produced by the magnetic action, in the case of a standstill can produce a stable torque.Therefore, the motor can be stably stopped at any point when the current is set through, and the magnetic clutch can be separated when the valve is fully open or fully closed to stop the adjustment.The driver's incremental or proportional controller signals the motor to turn in time or against time.
Technology principle of Electric Control Valve by temperature sensor, pid temperature controller and electric control valve supply air temperature control system, installed in supply air temperature sensor, the temperature of the detected signal transmission to the temperature controller, the temperature controller compare the readings and setting of the temperature sensor constantly, constantly output signal at the same time, control of electric control valve opening is adjustable, eventually to keep temperature sensor measuring the temperature in setting temperature range.